WTB: Windows 98 SE

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
I want to legitimize a VM for some legacy software so I need the manual with the hologram product number and the hologram CD. Want the CD to be readable too.

Willing to pay good will and a little extra over shipping cost.

ddrueding

Fixture
Just dug through the filing cabinet. The best I can do is an OEM (For distribution with a new PIONEX PC only). Manual with key, disk, and sleeve all original. Looks to be original 98 as well, not SE. I also have 95 on floppy if you want to go crazy.

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
Pionex nice, don't think I have heard of them before. Thanks for looking but I want to hold out for SE. 95 is a no go as I must be able to use USB drives.

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
Thanks for looking. Not in any rush, I will just troll ebay and put in low bids.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I did find a generic OEM Win98SE disc the other day. I know the product code 'cause I have it memorized. No sticker.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
The only product code I have memorized is an Office 2003....of course it's legal. ;)

I have codes for 98, 98SE, 2000 Pro, 2000 Server, two different XP Pro VLKs, and at least one code for Office 97 - 2007 memorized.

I'm thinking that some day, if I live that long, I'll probably remember those codes when I'm forgetting what I had for breakfast that morning.