Unusual SSIDs?

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
It's from Tintin comic books. And I didn't ask for her permission before setting up the name of her network.

blakerwry

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
justblake.com
I setup TaxxyLady for a CPA. Free The Net - Lenexa (after google's SF trial).

Though I usually stick to something more mundane... my personal SSID is moon. Sister's is smeegy (her online nick). Most of the neighbors are pretty boring: schools, mascots, sports, last names, or the defaults.

I have heard stories of names like "your wife is hot" or "I see you naked", but have not made use of them personally.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
In one of the other buildings of my apartment complex, there's "Shutthefuckup203."

Scariest one I've seen is "RaHoWa", which is a term used by white supremacists. I saw that one from a cafe in the lily white town where I work.

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
I am seriously considering changing mine from "X" to "Shutthefuckup84" but I have no doubt it will go unnoticed.

I do have a "spicy nuggets" and a "startrek" somewhere around me.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
In one of the other buildings of my apartment complex, there's "Shutthefuckup203."

Scariest one I've seen is "RaHoWa", which is a term used by white supremacists. I saw that one from a cafe in the lily white town where I work.

I hope you are not 203. :(

Why not use a random name like this: zTku52p_f4aPv678wjKB9? It has no particular meaning on the planet.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
It's just a pseudo-random name. No particular planetary bodies were involved. :spiderman: