The Giver comes...

The Giver

Learning Storage Performance
The Giver comes.... The Giver goes.... when he'll next stirke no one knows! Muhahahahah!

Stereodude

Not really a
The only thing I remember about The Giver is that they like to speak about themselves in the third person...
Yeah, but "The Giver" was an 2nd screename / alias for one of the long time regulars wasn't he? I just don't remember who it was, or am I thinking of someone else?

Handruin

Administrator
Are you really that bored to come back in this alter ego account to play around?

Handruin

Administrator
:D It's been a long time, what made you remember SF? Did someone stir an old thread sending you a notification?

e_dawg

Storage Freak
Your last post was some 5 years ago...

I think his coming coincides with the recession and the tanking of the stock market. I think it could be used as a good indicator that the stock market is getting ready to hit the bottom and will be on the way up within half a year.

The Giver

I think his coming coincides with the recession and the tanking of the stock market. I think it could be used as a good indicator that the stock market is getting ready to hit the bottom and will be on the way up within half a year.

You left out global warming and Paris Hilton.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I know The Giver is ageless, but the hand in The Giver's rear must be very close to sixty by now. I hope the years haven't been too tough on the old man.

LOST6200

Storage is cool
OhK, I rememenbr the Bill from SR. He was the one with 4x15gb (or 30/?) 75GXPs bacj in the olden days, heh. Wanst thre a ban or someting Later on?

The Giver

I know The Giver is ageless, but the hand in The Giver's rear must be very close to sixty by now. I hope the years haven't been too tough on the old man.

Still young enough to chase the occasional femme fatale. How's life in the great white north?

The Giver

OhK, I rememenbr the Bill from SR. He was the one with 4x15gb (or 30/?) 75GXPs bacj in the olden days, heh. Wanst thre a ban or someting Later on?

Wow great memory Eric. They were 15s. What a train wreck those 75GXPs ended up being for just about everyone who bought them.