Netgear 64-Bit NIC $45 Shipped

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
http://www.storageforum.net/clocker/netgear.jpg

Netgear GA620T Gigabit Ethernet NIC. I originally bought this item because I thought the dual Athlon board I was getting did not have onboard LAN but I decided to get a board that already has onboard LAN.

This NIC works at 33 or 66mhz. It is a 64-bit 3.3v card but is compatible with 32-bit PCI slots. Works in WinXP too.

I guarantee no DOA. $45 shipped anywhere in the USA.

E-mail me if interested...I don't check PMs that often.

Thanks,
Clocker

Jake the Dog

Storage is cool
Clocker said:
netgear.jpg

"I guarantee no DOA."

no wonder since i see your pontentially (pun intended) employing the wonderful static-generating properties of carpet can privide directly on the contacts of that card! :roll: :p

Jake the Dog

Storage is cool
sorry, just read my post and realised some popele may think i'm suggestion something. this is not so in any way. i know clocker wouldn't send anything that isn't working just fine.

(sorry man, didn't mean to fudge your sale if i do)

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Io anyone who is interested: I will test immediately prior to shipment .

James

Storage is cool
Clocker,

Will that board work on a Tiger MP (not MPX) board? If it will, I'll take it and get you to ship the card to where I'll be in the States next week ("The Boca Raton Resort and Club," apparently).

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
James said:
Clocker,

Will that board work on a Tiger MP (not MPX) board? If it will, I'll take it and get you to ship the card to where I'll be in the States next week ("The Boca Raton Resort and Club," apparently).

THE MANUAL only states that the system requirement is a 32 or 64-bit PCI slot. It does not state whether the slot needs to be 3.3v (like my Tiger MPX) or 5V (like the slots on your Tiger MP).

I'm not sure what to make of it...I think a 3.3v card will work in the older 5V slot...

C

[/url]

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Sold! to the man from the land down under!

I got your message about shipping...no problem.

C

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
A 3.3V card should work in a 5V slot.

Now a question I have, is whether a PCI-X card such as one of the Intel Gigabit NICS, will work at 64 bit, 33MHz in a 5V 64 bit slot? iGary?

Cheers, Pradeep