How to stop junk mail

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
I never thought of this, but apparently you can tape those postage-paid return envelopes to a package. See here.

I'm tempted to mail some of the worst offenders a nice box of used kitty litter. :evil:

Bozo

Storage? I am Storage!
That's great :D :D :D

I used to stuff those return envelopes with pieces of steel. I didn't know you could send packages with them.

Revenge, sweet revenge Heh Heh Heh :evil:

Bozo :mrgrn:

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
Sending them a package is way too much effort, anyway.

I just send the junk mail back to them in the envelope. Saves me and the mailman a lot of effort.

e_dawg

Storage Freak
Sigh... it's not like it use to be in the day of small town America when you would have a good idea of who actually sent you the junk mail. If you received a flyer from Joe's Tax Services, you could drive down to Joe's house at night and send a message with a burning pile of cow dung on his front porch... not that I would do such a thing, of course :)

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I periodically submit my information to Junkbusters, which really does reduce the amount of crap that ends up in my mailbox. I used to keep a covered garbage pail nailed to the same post with my mailbox. I'd sort my mail right at the box and clear it out every couple weeks when I set out my trash.

Bozo

Storage? I am Storage!
A few years ago there was a device (tool?) that would roll junk mail into logs for burning. With the expected high heating prices this winter, maybe the junk mail has some worth.

Bozo :mrgrn: