HAPPY NEW YEAR! GREAT FOR SO LONG

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I would like to say that it is a happy year but observed results from previous days in 2016 suggest it will be mediocre at best.

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
I would like to say that it is a happy year but observed results from previous days in 2016 suggest it will be mediocre at best.
By most metrics 2015 was better for me than 2014, which in turn was better than 2013. That kind of reverses the long-standing trend where each year was worse than the last. Hopefully 2016 will be looking up for all of us.

sedrosken

Florida Man
2015 started out crappy for me, got really crappy halfway through, started looking up and then got worse, then started to steadily get better. Here's hoping 2016 continues the trend.

CougTek

Serial computer killer
Welcome back. Did you get out of prison or something? I mean, twelve years... I hope everything is great for you.

B4RSK

What is this storage?
Welcome back. Did you get out of prison or something? I mean, twelve years... I hope everything is great for you.

Time flies! Haven't been in prison, but have had some rough times over that period, especially post-2008. Things are slowly turning around now and I have some hope for this year being better.

Have been doing some PC upgrades over the past few weeks which brought back memories of SR and SF. After SR's big crash I lost interest, all that history gone in a flash. Ended up spending time on a Japan-focused forum for a while and later too much time on Reddit. I'm not sure how much I'll be here but I'll be around more than I have been over the past 12 years. ;)

Hope all is well for everyone!