Happy Easter Folks

udaman

Wannabe Storage Freak
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/video?id=7354823

supposed to rain a little tonight^ I'm just watching that sexy butt, and quads...wish my quads looked like that :( She's got better definition and I've been walking 500-600mi since last summer, it's not right I tell u.

ddrueding I rose this morning, too. Hip, hip, hooray! :wink:
I'll drink to that!

Just got back from Monterey Park w/load of $120 worth of dim sum, finishing off my 1st glass from a bottle of Williams-Selyem Chard '95 (bought at auction recently, wasn't stored well, is a bit over the hill when-too golden yellow, just a bit oxidized flavor or buttered corn, hint of it going into sherry territory, when it should be still in great shape...unlike me :p ) w/15% alc, it's giving me a buzz...just don't have the same tolerance as I did when I was drinking avg 4-5btls/wk, trying to cut down to lose weight :(

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
Happy Easter all.

Just got done with spiral ham done with pineapple and cherries, scalloped potatoes, carrots.

Dessert was Wegmans choc and white mini cakes,, choc/marshmellow ice cream, along with green/red/green multilayer Jello prepared by the youngest, topped with the whipped cream in a can that lives in the fridge.

Chewy509

Wotty wot wot.
Wishing everyone a Happy Easter as well...

Mine wasn't the best, due to having a minor medical operation on Thursday, and being a little sore over the weekend. But otherwise everyone else enjoyed the weekend.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I didn't know it was Easter until I tried to go buy groceries and couldn't find a store that was open.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Walmart was closed. Target was closed. All three of the major grocery chains were closed. I wound up buying milk and bread at a gas station.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
Walmart was closed. Target was closed. All three of the major grocery chains were closed. I wound up buying milk and bread at a gas station.

The drugstores around here were open in the mid-day hours.