Expect some trolls

sedrosken

Florida Man
Some people just saw me on here at school and decided they need to be on here too - - only not for any good reason. They're making accts as I speak.

I'm sorry! I won't be on here at school again! I promise!

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Anyone who visits has to clear the spammer verification. I don't know if Handruin grants approvals by hand or not but there are automated systems to minimize the forum annoyance factor.

Handruin

Administrator
I now have a definite username: TheOneWhoSpeaksTheTruth88.

I already saw this person register two accounts and they quoted one of your posts speaking garbage about it. The post was automatically moderated which is why you would not have seen it. They've been removed, banned, and added to the global spam database making it more challenging to join again, let alone other websites that use this service for managing spammers.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I know someone who would happily share her Loki/Doctor Who slash fiction. I don't think Coug's PC could take the abuse it would get if he saw it, though.

sedrosken

Florida Man
The thing is, he was using a school computer - - he's not exactly barred from making another account with a different e-mail at home or on his phone, is he?

Handruin

Administrator
The thing is, he was using a school computer - - he's not exactly barred from making another account with a different e-mail at home or on his phone, is he?

I'll deal with it if this individual decides to return and cause problems. Don't instigate, provoke, or respond to anything they may say or do if they are disrespectful, trolling, or trying to start drama. You need to take the high road and be the better person by not engage in their drama. Simply use the report button on their post or PM me with the offending post(s) and one of us moderators will investigate and determine what to do.

sedrosken

Florida Man
'Kay then. Got it.

I literally watched them create an account to deliberately screw with me...

And then I lit the beacon to call for aid...

I just fed the trolls, didn't I? Wow, that's like rule 0 of the internet, don't feed the trolls.

Thanks! Thing is, I didn't know exactly where they were going to post first, so...