Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LG V10 available with intro deal - 200GB micro sd, 3000MaH battery, charge cradle

I am likely setting myself up for more disappointment but I replaced my V10 with the LG G6. My V10 died a day before I needed to travel so I made a bit of a snap decision with minimal research. I wasn't really looking to replace my phone. My decision was weighted on the recently-reduced price and now LG is offering an extended warranty putting it at 2 years but each person has to register for the extension on their own and it's not well advertised.

The one major thing I wished the G6 had was the Snapdragon 835 but even with the 821 it's far snappier than my V10 ever was. I realize Samsung bought up the supply so it wasn't possible for LG to put it in the G6. The LG V30 is likely the phone I actually want but it's not scheduled to be out until late August.

I didn't care for the longer body style layout of the S8+ with the button on the back and Bixby button might drive me bonkers, but otherwise it looks like a great phone.

I've only pressed the Bixby button maybe four times in the 3 or 4 months I've had my phone. After having 2 LG phones die before 2 years I'm done with them.

What is this storage?
    Quote Originally Posted by timwhit View Post
    I've only pressed the Bixby button maybe four times in the 3 or 4 months I've had my phone. After having 2 LG phones die before 2 years I'm done with them.
    I tend to think that it depends on the model. From my experience the LG V20 is a very good phone while the LG g5 is not so good. Funny thing is that both are priced pretty close.

Thread Information